IBT offers a highly stimulating scientific environment. We believe in teamwork and integration of talent from many disciplines. Here, you will interact with internationally renowned scientists and get involved in collaborations with leading research laboratories and the biotech industry.
Please send all qualified resumes to email@example.com
Current Open Positions:
Job Title: Vivarium Study Manager
Reports to: Assistant Director Antiviral Research
Job Purpose: The Study Manager will be responsible for providing expertise and oversight of external and internal client animal studies and manage IBT’s animal facility. In this role, the Study Manager will provide planning and technical oversight for all animal projects, ensure deliverables and timelines are met and oversee/mentor the technical staff in the execution of project work. The Study Manager will also work in collaboration with BioServices and internal project teams to provide support in generation of quotes, scopes of work, reports, data summaries and technical expertise.
Key Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide planning and technical leadership for all vivarium projects to ensure deliverables are met in scope and on schedule.
- Ensure technical staff are trained appropriately and operating in compliance with all protocols.
- Oversee execution of animal work associated with either internal or external client work
- Perform data analysis and quality control of raw animal data primarily using GraphPad Prism and Microsoft Excel
- Review all vivarium documentation for accuracy
- Provide support in the drafting or reviewing of data summaries and reports to ensure alignment with the Scope of Work, proper interpretation of the data and conclusions.
- Assist with or lead new animal model development as necessary
- Oversee implementation of new procedures.
- Manage operation of the animal facility.
- Draft and reviewing documents for operating procedures of the vivarium and technical procedures.
- Support proposal generation and other new business efforts as required
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications: Bachelors Degree, Masters preferred
Prior experience with small animal in vivo study design and execution, an understanding of therapeutic and infectious disease animal models.
Physical requirements: May be occasionally required to lift up to 50lbs
Direct reports: 1-2 technicians