Need Flow Cytometry Services?
IBT Bioservices provides comprehensive flow cytometry services to accelerate your R&D. Flow cytometry can yield rich data to provide insights into mechanism and increase preclinical success. Our team of experts can help you with panel design, custom validation of fluorophores, develop antibody clones for your assays as well as analyze your data. At IBT we leverage our extensive scientific knowledge to accelerate your drug development process.
- Custom flow cytometry
- Assay development
- Assay validation
- Sample processing
- Panel design and data analysis
We offer access to PhD level industry professionals and experts in the design and execution of flow cytometry studies. We are here to help you from start to finish. Contact us to discuss a potential project or to ask questions about our flow cytometry and other pre-clinical testing services.
Ready-to-use validated panels available to characterize T-cell subsets and to assess T-lymphocyte antigen specific response.
Our flow cytometry studies are conducted on BD FACSymphony A3 Flow Cytometer
- simultaneous collection of up to 23 colors
- portfolio of bright dyes
- technical data analysis support services
Range of flow cytometry assays including:
- CD8+ and CD4+ T-lymphocytes
- Immune checkpoint modulation evaluation:
- T-helper (TH ) cell subset
- T-lymphocytes antigen response
- Intracellular cytokine response
- Transcription factors
- Functional assays to evaluate
- relative abundance of immune cell subsets
- mechanism of action
- immune subset abundance
What we offer:
- In-house in vivo services to generate samples
- Rapid collection/processing to ensure sample quality
- High quality studies performed by PhD level experts
- Fast turnaround
- Affordable service
- Long term service contracts available
- Technical data analysis support services
- PDF report of scatter plots based on your gating strategy
- Excel report with cell count
- Raw data file
- Formal Study report, upon request
IBT Bioservices provides full flow cytometry services (FACS services) from experimental design to specimen processing, acquisition, and data analysis for all stages of preclinical drug and vaccine development Contact us for a free no obligation consultation.