Integrated BioTherapeutics (IBT) seeks to hire a Document Control Specialist to support the Quality Assurance Department. The candidate will store, manage, and track the documents associated with IBT’s Quality Management System. In addition, this role will proactively maintain a strong level of visibility and control over document and training managements systems through accurate reporting and compliance tracking.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Execute and maintain the Document Control program per IBT QMS and regulatory policies.
- Copy, distribute, and maintain hardcopy of documents per IBT QMS.
- Support Document Change Requests.
- Train personnel on the Document Control process.
- Maintain employee training files
- Create new or revise existing SOP’s.
- Perform periodic document reviews
- Assist in deviation and root cause investigations.
Candidate must possess a Bachelors’ degree preferably in Biological Sciences/related degree with 0-5 years of experience with:
- Previous experience in or competency with GMP/GLP/FDA/ISO environment a plus
- Highly detail-oriented and organizational skills
- Strong record-keeping and technical writing skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Adobe Acrobat
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Eligible applicants should can apply by sending cover letter, resume and names and contacts of three references to jobs@IntegratedBiotherapeutics.com or submit online using the protal below.