Integrated BioTherapeutics Inc. (IBT) seeks to hire a Research Associate II/III. IBT is a biotechnology company focused on development of vaccines and immunotherapeutics for infectious diseases. This position will be responsible for day-to-day operation of flow cytometry and establishing and optimizing panels for human, mouse, and NHP samples. This position will also support internal research and contract studies.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to ensure timely generation and dissemination of data
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work in a collaborate team setting
- Able to effectively communicate with external clients and collaborators
- Experience with Luminex Multiplex Assays, ELISAs and assay development for various immunoassays
- Experience operating BD Flow Cytometers
- Experience with flow cytometry software desired: DIVA, FlowJo etc.
- Knowledge of cellular immunology
- Perform instrument maintenance and calibration
- Panel design, sample preparation, staining and sample acquisition
- MS or BS in biology or related field and 5 years + experience with flow cytometry, cell culture, and handling animal tissues and cells.
- Excellent communication and writing skills and able to work in a matrix organization interacting with multiple groups.
- Ability and desire to multitask and function in a fast-paced environment
- Possess problem solving and analytical skills
- Must be detailed oriented and highly organized to track and execute multiple priorities
- Highly motivated and independent worker
A competitive salary and benefit package commensurate with experience will be offered.
Eligible applicants can apply onlin or by email an appliation to jobs@IntegratedBiotherapeutics.com.